Vietnamese Noodle and Herb Salad.
You can cook Vietnamese Noodle and Herb Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Noodle and Herb Salad
- You need of Vietnamese rice Noodles.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- You need of small cucumber.
- It’s of radishes or 3 inches of mooli.
- It’s of mint.
- Prepare of coriander.
- Prepare of Other herbs (optional).
- It’s of lime (unwaxed).
- Prepare of coconut sugar.
- It’s of vinegar.
- You need of water.
- You need of A pinch of salt.
Vietnamese Noodle and Herb Salad step by step
- Wash and soak the rice noodles in boiling water. Cover with a lid and allow to soak for 15 minutes or until soft and drain any remaining water..
- Julienne the vegetables into thin strips. Prepare a quick pickle by gently heating 3 tablespoons of water. ½ teaspoon of coconut sugar, 2 tablespoons of vinegar and a pinch of salt. When the sugar is dissolved pour the liquid onto the veg and allow to cool..
- Combine the pickled veg with the noodles and sprinkle with the fresh herbs. Serve with a squeeze of lime a grate of zest and a wedge of lime..