Noodles in Spicy Meat and Chili Sauce. Ramen Noodles paired with spicy chili sauce is one of my all-time favorite easy dinners. Some of my other noodle bowl favorites include Ginger Garlic Noodle Soup with Bok Choy, Ginger Garlic Miso Ramen Noodles with Poached Egg, and Korean Glass Noodle Veggie Stir Fry. Mix the spicy chili garlic oil with your noodles and dress with fresh herbs.
Tired of using ground beef the same old way? Feel free to double the sauce if you like it really saucy! Update: the hoisin sauce is quite sweet, so you might start off with just a little and work your way up! You can cook Noodles in Spicy Meat and Chili Sauce using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Noodles in Spicy Meat and Chili Sauce
- You need of A. Spicy Meat and Chilli Sauce.
- You need 300 g of – 400g minced meat.
- It’s 2 C of cooking oil.
- You need 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- It’s 2 of star anise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 C of chilli flakes.
- You need 4 tbsp (80 ml) of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar (1-2tbsp to taste).
- Prepare To taste of – chicken seasoning powder.
- It’s of B. Serving the Noodles.
- It’s of Spring Onions – finely chopped.
- It’s of Chinese greens – baby bok choy.
- Prepare 1-2 pieces of dried noodles.
- It’s of Note:.
- Prepare 1-2 pieces of dried noodles is for a single serving.
Add fish sauce, 'fried pork with chili in oil', oyster sauce and pepper. Simmer the meat sauce, stirring occasionally until cooked through. Place cooked udon noodles in a bowl. Top with the meat sauce, cooked meatballs, shrimps and eggs.
Noodles in Spicy Meat and Chili Sauce instructions
- A. Blanch the meat by placing it in a pot, pour enough water to cover the meat then bring to a boil. As soon as the water comes to a boil, discard the the liquid and rinse meat under running cold water. Keep aside..
- Heat cooking oil in a pan or a wok. Add cinnamon stick, star anise and garlic. Sauté and then add the meat and chili flakes. Stir until meat is cooked through then add the rest of the ingredients in A and cook until everything is well-incorporated. Adjust seasoning accordingly. Remove from the heat and leave to cool before storing. Use 1/3 cup – 1/2 cup per serving or to your liking..
- Serving the noodle – Only 4 ingredients needed, chili paste, dried noodles, chopped spring onion and green leafy vegetables..
- Chop spring onions. Place a tablespoon or two of chopped spring onion and enough chili paste in a mixing bowl. Keep aside. Mix a tablespoon of cooking oil and enough water for blanching in a pot and bring to a boil. Blanch green veggies in hot boiling water. Remove immediately once veggies turn light green and keep aside. Soften dried noodles in the same boiling water used to blanch the veggies..
- Next, transfer cooked noodles, from hot boiling water, straight to a mixing bowl in step 3. Mix everything well. Serve in a serving bowl with blanched veggies..
Garnish with green onions and fried onions. By definition, a mala sauce combines Sichuan peppercorn, chili pepper, and other. Ladle the meat sauce into rigid freezer-safe containers. How to cook Taiwanese Noodles with Meat Sauce (video). You can serve it over noodles or rice.