Badam milk. Badam milk recipe – Healthy, protein packed, delicious flavorful milk with the goodness of almonds Badam milk is one of the traditional Indian beverages that has been consumed for ages to energize.. Refreshing Badam Milk is a popular Indian drink made with milk and fresh almond paste. It's usually flavored with cardamom and saffron making it an aromatic & flavorful drink!
It's a great beverage to serve at parties. Buying badam/almond milk powder from the market and using it instantly is an easy and quick thing They are loaded with milk powder and starch. These mixes are usually really sweet—too sweet for. You can have Badam milk using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Badam milk
- You need 500 ml of Full cream milk.
- It’s 2 of Badam Blanched and deskinned.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 6-8 of Saffron string.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kewra water.
Badam milk recipe with step by step pics. Badam doodh or badam milk is a sweet beverage drink from the Awadhi cuisine. This is a really delicious drink flavored with ground almonds. See more ideas about badam milk recipe, milk recipes, super easy recipes.
Badam milk step by step
- Boil milk and add saffron string and reduce the milk to half..
- Meanwhile we will prepare badam paste by grinding badam and elachi powder.
- Now add sugar, badam paste and kewra water to the reduced milkand simmer on slow flame for 5 more minutes till all the flavors are absorbed. Transfer to another vessel. Serve warm or chilled. Sprinkle some nuts before serving..
This Kesar Badam Milk Recipe is loaded with goodness of almonds and saffron and is a treat to sip on. Historically, badam milk also was called amygdalate. Cold badam milk is a great summer cooler but if you use warm milk to make it, it's also great in the winter. Badam milk recipe is a favorite chilled drink recipe mainly amongst the kids. Almond milk is the most nutritious and a rich drink best when served chilled.