Ramen Noodle Egg Drop Soup. Here's a basic egg drop soup using instant ramen noodles. Nothing fancy or health conscious just sharing a quick snack. Demonstrating how to make Egg Drop Ramen noodle soup.
Unlike your average ramen or egg drop soup, which can be about as filling as a large snack, the satisfying combination of tender noodles. Ramen noodle soup is one of those classic comfort foods I never get sick of. The girls call this Crazy Noodle Soup and after making this a few times on SnapChat I knew I had to post this easy recipe. You can cook Ramen Noodle Egg Drop Soup using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ramen Noodle Egg Drop Soup
- Prepare 1 package of Ramen noodles.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- It’s 1-2 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need to taste of Light or heavy cream.
How to Make Egg Drop Ramen Noodle Soup. Growing up, my family had a tradition of eating lunch at our local little Chinese restaurant every single Saturday. And every single Saturday — like, we're talking nearly two. Had some regular Egg Drop Soup last night!
Ramen Noodle Egg Drop Soup instructions
- Boil Ramen noodles in 3 cups of water with flavor packet..
- Remove noodles and add 1 to 2 Tbsps butter to boiling broth..
- Scramble 2 eggs and slowly drizzle into hot broth. Slowly stir to encourage egg to cook in long thin strips..
- Allow to cook for about a minute. Return cooked noodles to broth and allow to reheat..
- Serve in a bowl with cream poured on top..
Even had some chicken in it! To prepare our recipe for egg-drop noodle soup, check out the simple instructions below! Carefully pour your broth and water into a medium Not to be smug, but we think our egg-drop noodle soup is the best. Because we include only the best ingredients in every recipe, starting. Egg drop soup (Chinese: 蛋花湯; pinyin: Dànhuātāng) is a Chinese soup of wispy beaten eggs in boiled chicken broth.