Aunt's Fried Noodle Recipe. I cook it whenever a family member or friend is sick and they love it. I did have to add a little more chicken broth to make it more soupy. Fried buttered noodles, using egg noodles, are quick and easy to prepare and are a great accompaniment to roast beef.
Fried noodles are a perfect way to create a hearty, quick, and healthy one-dish meal. This recipe introduces an optimized workflow and numerous tips for creating a great noodle dish with minimal effort. To make it gluten-free, replace soy sauce with tamari or coconut amino and use dry sherry. You can cook Aunt's Fried Noodle Recipe using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aunt's Fried Noodle Recipe
- Prepare 200 gram of egg noodles.
- It’s 5 of shallots.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 of cayenne peppers.
- It’s 1 of red chili.
- Prepare To taste of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare To taste of sugar.
- You need To taste of pepper.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s To taste of chicken powder.
Home Recipes Noodles & Pasta Cantonese Soy Sauce Pan-Fried Noodles. In fact, the very FIRST post that launched our blog was a recipe for Simple, Spicy Stir-Fried Noodles. Make fried noodles or mee goreng with instant noodles, ideal if you are in a hurry. This delicious and healthy fried noodles recipe is fast and easy and I There are several versions of fried noodles.
Aunt's Fried Noodle Recipe step by step
- Put noodles into boiled water about 2 to 3 minutes, and dried it then set a side.
- Heat cooking oil and make scrambled eggs, then set a side.
- Blend shallots,garlic cloves and cayenne pepper, and for red chili just remove the seeds and chopped.
- Heat cooking oil and fry all ingredients until fragrant.
- Add sweet soy sauce,chicken powder, sugar,pepper and water,stir well.
- Put in scrambled eggs and noodle then mix well.
- Last step taste it, and add more seasoning if needed. Then fried noodles is ready to serve.
- Place it in the serving dish and have a nice lunch happy people..❤️.
You can use chicken, prawn or just vegetables for the vegan version. For this recipe, I use the fish balls. See more ideas about recipes, asian recipes, noodle recipes. Turn your kitchen into a Chinese restaurant by making crispy pan fried noodles with juicy beef in a rich and savory sauce that tastes too good to be true! Our assortment of noodles recipes contain interesting recipes such as homemade noodle recipes, egg noodle recipes etc.