Meat pie. A meat pie is a pie with a chunky filling of meat and often other savory ingredients. They are popular in the United Kingdom, Australia, Ghana, Nigeria, Europe, New Zealand, Canada. From midnight post-pub feasting to footy games, quick lunches on the run to essential road trip pit stops, Aussies never need an excuse to get stuck into meat pies! ВОСПРОИЗВЕСТИ ВСЕ.
Go retro with the Hairy Bikers' Corned beef pie, spoil yourself with a luxurious steak and ale pie, or keep it seasonal with. This meat pie is a winner every Easter. Stuffed full of ham, salami, and prosciutto, as well as ricotta. You can cook Meat pie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meat pie
- You need 2cups of Flour.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 1 full teaspoon of Baking powder.
- You need 100g of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Minced meat.
- You need 1 medium sized of Greenpepper.
- It’s 4 small of Irish potatoes.
- Prepare of Maggi for seasoning.
- You need of Carrot.
- It’s of Egg.
- You need of Onions.
- It’s of Oil.
Meat pies are tasty snack for all the carnivores and a great appetizer for parties and potlucks. Make a whole pie for the entire family or make individual pies, just for one! English meat pies are beloved all over the world! English pasties, or beef patties), are meat-filled turnovers.
Meat pie step by step
- For your dough. Sieve your flour, add sugar,salt and the butter and mixed thoroughly and add water to make make the dough and cover it.
- Four your filling peel and cook your potatoes until soft.
- Put oil in a pot and add your onions and put in the meat and allow it to cook add your veges and salt and seasoning then bring it down.
- Cut little of the dough roll it out and cut out your desired quantity and add the filling in the middle and close and set aside.
- Continue this process untill you are tru with all and break your egg into a plate and whisk and use your brush to deep into the egg and brush the meatpie top and set your oven and bake.
This tasty treat is said to originate from Cornwall, England. We have hundreds of meat pies to choose from. Find all of your favourite recipes for meat pies here – from a classic steak and kidney pie to a flaky puff pastry chicken and leek pie. See more ideas about meat pie, recipes, cooking recipes. Australian Meat Pie, an Aussie iconic food in Australia that has a short crust with filling.