Badam milk. Badam milk recipe – Healthy, protein packed, delicious flavorful milk with the goodness of almonds Badam milk is one of the traditional Indian beverages that has been consumed for ages to energize.. Refreshing Badam Milk is a popular Indian drink made with milk and fresh almond paste. It's usually flavored with cardamom and saffron making it an aromatic & flavorful drink!
It's a great beverage to serve at parties. Buying badam/almond milk powder from the market and using it instantly is an easy and quick thing They are loaded with milk powder and starch. These mixes are usually really sweet—too sweet for. You can cook Badam milk using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Badam milk
- You need 15-20 of almonds.
- Prepare 3/4th cup of Milk.
- It’s As per taste of Sugar.
- You need few of saffron strands(optional).
Badam milk recipe with step by step pics. Badam doodh or badam milk is a sweet beverage drink from the Awadhi cuisine. This is a really delicious drink flavored with ground almonds. See more ideas about badam milk recipe, milk recipes, super easy recipes.
Badam milk instructions
- Soak and peel almonds. Then add one to two tbsp of milk and grind it..
- Then bring the milk to a boil and boil it the consistency becomes thick and after this add sugar kesar and almond paste in it..
- Let it cool down and serve by garnishing almonds..
This Kesar Badam Milk Recipe is loaded with goodness of almonds and saffron and is a treat to sip on. Historically, badam milk also was called amygdalate. Cold badam milk is a great summer cooler but if you use warm milk to make it, it's also great in the winter. Badam milk recipe is a favorite chilled drink recipe mainly amongst the kids. Almond milk is the most nutritious and a rich drink best when served chilled.