Creamy Pasta Salad.
You can cook Creamy Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Pasta Salad
- It’s of Pasta Salad :.
- You need 1/3 cup of elbow pasta, uncooked.
- It’s 1/4 cup of peas (I use frozen).
- Prepare 1 of small carrot, peeled and shredded.
- It’s 1 of small chicken breast, grilled and diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Dressing :.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of mayo.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of honey.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper, garlic powder.
Creamy Pasta Salad step by step
- In a smalk bowl, whisk together the mayo, sour cream, apple cider vinegar, honey and salt and pepper and garlic powder to taste. Set this aside..
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions to al dente. In the last two minutes of cook time, stir in the peas..
- Drain the pasta and peas into a colander and rinse with cold water..
- In a large bowl, mix together the pasta, peas, shredded carrot, shredded cheese and diced chicken. Pour the dressing over the top and stir it in. Taste for any additional seasoning you'd like to add..
- You can eat this immediately or you can chill in the fridge until you're ready..