Russian salad. Olivier salad (Russian: салат Оливье, tr. salat Olivye) is a traditional salad dish in Russian cuisine, which is also popular in other post-Soviet countries, many European countries, Iran, Israel. The most famous of all Russian salads, the Olivier is often referred to as the Russian Salad. Before Soviet times, it was a lavish, French-inspired dish made with grouse, tongue, crayfish.
Today we discover its fascinating story and. This salad was and maybe still is the most traditional dish for the home New Year celebration for Russian people, and some other family holidays also. Hope you will like it too. You can have Russian salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Russian salad
- Prepare 1 pack of milk pak cream.
- It’s 6 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 5 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled peas.
- You need 1 cup of boiled chick peas.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled potatoes (cube cut).
- You need 1 cup of boiled carrot (cube cut).
- You need 1 cup of boiled elbow macroni u can take any type of macroni.
- You need 1 cup of apple (cube cut).
- You need of Water for boiling.
Abroad it is also known as Russian salad. The main ingredient is grilled meat or chicken, boiled ham or sausage. "Shuba" is a popular in Russia and former USSR countries herring and vegetables salad. Russian Salad is known by several names such as "Ensalada Rusa" or "Olivier Salad" or "Salad Olivieh". This Olivier Salad (Russian Potato Salad) recipe is such a unique recipe.
Russian salad instructions
- Chick peas ko boiled krlen.
- Macroni carrot peas potato in sb ko b boiled krlen tora salt add kar ke.
- Apple cut krlen.
- Ab aik bare bowl mein cream mayo salt pepper lemon juice sugar add kar ke ache se whisk karein ke sb aik jan hojae aur tora water add karein mixture na zyada watery ho na thick ho.
- Then sb boiled and cut ingredients add kar ke mix karein.
- Refrigerate karein aur thanda kar ke nosh farmaen😊😋.
This salad is commonly known as the Russian Salad, or Olivye in the Ukrainian community. A Russian salad is a traditional Russian side dish made for the New Year celebration. Russian Salad Recipe, Russian Salad Recipe by Shireen Anwar, Russian Beet Salad-Try a Russian Favorite. Serve this Russian Salad chilled, to enhance the flavour and crunch. Just have the Russian Salad with a slice of Brown Bread and enjoy accompanied with a bowl of Lentil, Tomato and Spinach Soup. "Olivie" is one of the most popular and well known Russian salads.