Really Easy! Egg, Potato, and Macaroni Salad.
You can have Really Easy! Egg, Potato, and Macaroni Salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Really Easy! Egg, Potato, and Macaroni Salad
- You need of Potatoes.
- You need of Hard boiled egg.
- You need of to 70 grams Macaroni.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of ★Salt and pepper (I recommend black pepper for adults).
- It’s of ★Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of ★ Umami seasoning (optional).
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of of each Parsley, grated cheese (optional).
Really Easy! Egg, Potato, and Macaroni Salad step by step
- Boil the potato until tender, peel and mash while still hot. You can also peel it first, cut up into thin slices, boil until tender for about 15 minutes and mash..
- Mix in the sugar while it's still warm..
- Boil the macaroni following package instructions, drain and leave to cool. Chop up the boiled egg roughly..
- Mix the mashed potato, cooked and cooled macaroni and chopped egg, plus the ★ ingredients together. Adjust the consistency with milk, season with salt and pepper and it's done. Add parsley, black pepper and grated cheese on top to taste..
- Pack in a bento!.
- When you want some yellow color or just want to make it pretty, reserve some of the egg yolk and pass it through a tea strainer. Use as a topping, mimosa-salad style..
- The photo here is 1 serving arranged as described in Step 6. If you use the whole yolk as topping, add another boiled egg..