Teryaki chicken dinner. Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original. This American-style chicken teriyaki is a little salty, a little sweet, a little sour, and has just the tiniest hint of spice from minced ginger: exactly what you'd want for dinner after a long day at work. Moist and Juicy Chicken thigh glazed with a sweet and flavorful sauce!!
Juicy and tender chicken glazed in a flavorful homemade sauce, this classic Chicken Teriyaki prepared in the authentic Japanese cooking method will be on your dinner routine. Chicken Dinner Main Dish Asian Japanese Healthy Soy Sauce Vegetable Oil Ginger Chicken Breast Chicken Thighs Honey Scallions Weeknight Dinner Easy. You will never use another Teriyaki Chicken recipe again! You can have Teryaki chicken dinner using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teryaki chicken dinner
- You need 2 of large chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of cup water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger.
- It’s 1 of teaspoon garlic.
- You need 5 of tablespoons brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of tablespoon sugar.
- It’s 1 of cup of white rice.
- Prepare 1 of tablespoons chicken bullion.
- It’s 4 of tablespoons olive oil.
- You need 4 of cups of water.
You don't want to miss any of these fantastic recipes! Toss everything you love about chicken teriyaki — including the rice — into a baking dish for a quick and delicious dinner without any extra pots or pans to wash. Serve this juicy chicken and homemade teriyaki sauce over rice as a quick dinner or meal prep! Not only is this dish super yummy but it's a fast and easy dinner the whole family will love.
Teryaki chicken dinner instructions
- Add 2 chicken breasts into bakeing pan. Drizzle 4 tablespoons olive oil..
- Heat the oven to 390° add chicken pull out when tender but cooked.
- Add soy sauce,1 cup of water, ginger , garlic brown sugar, sugar .boil for 10 minuets .let cool ..
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil to pot and fry 1 cup of rice . Then add 4 cups of water and 1 tablespoon chicken bullion let boil then simmer for about 30 min. Stir frequently ..
- Take out chicken then shred ..
- Add sauce in chicken to a big skillet and let boil for 10 minuets .then serve ..
This one sheet pan teriyaki sheet pan chicken dinner is makes for a perfect easy weeknight dinner. One pan is all you need to bake moist chicken breasts and crunchy vegetables all seasoned well with. Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Bowls – an easy homemade teriyaki sauce with tender pieces of chicken and noodles for a delicious and easy dinner! In case you haven't noticed, I have a thing for Asian. How to make teriyaki chicken with skinless chicken breasts poached in homemade teriyaki sauce, served with toasted sesame seeds.