Roast Chicken Dinner with Gravy.
You can cook Roast Chicken Dinner with Gravy using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roast Chicken Dinner with Gravy
- It’s 600 g of King Edward Potatoes or other Potatoes suitable for roastin.
- Prepare 800 g of raw whole carrots.
- It’s 1 of whole Chicken.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Crystallized Sea Salt.
- Prepare of Lamb fat or Vegetable Oil etc.
- Prepare 1 of Knorr Chicken Stock Cube.
- It’s 300 ml of water or a cup.
Roast Chicken Dinner with Gravy instructions
- Have 2 Roasting Tins ready for use,for the whole Chicken on it's own add 2 tbsp of Olive Oil over the top of the chicken,if cooking from frozen allow the chicken to be roasted for an hour before adding the Sea Salt on the chicken breast skin.
- Once you have the chicken roasting then immediately start on peeling the Potatoes and Carrots,wash them and then put them into hot Lamb Fat Lard within a large frying pan – keep the hob up on a very high heat and crisp up the carrots and potatoes,once done – pour all the contents of the large frying pan into the other empty Roasting Tin,then put in the oven on the bottom rack..
- Will need too baste the chicken on top like every 15 minutes during the end of cooking time.The vegetables will need turning in their Cooking Oil,continue too roast at Gas Mark 6..
- 30 minutes before the chicken is cooked – add the cup of water and the Knorr Chicken Stock Cube too the Roasting Tin of the chicken – turn the oven up higher too Gas Mark 8 too get the chicken juices really hot,once chicken is done – then let it rest and cool down within the juices of the Roasting Tin.Continue too roast the vegetables..
- Once the chicken juices and stock has cooled down then add too a blender,I used my Nutri Ninja fast Blender – add a few roast potatoes and roast carrots too the chicken juices within the blender and then blitz – a nice thick Chicken Gravy is done.
- Cut cooked chicken with a sharp knife too just keep the whole chicken breast intact and have the roasted vegetables with it – the Gravy can be poured on – as much as is needed,the Calories are between 2.200 to 2.500 the adjustment for that of the Lamb Fat Lard that has absorbed a bit into the roasted vegetables – carrots and potatoes..