Beef sausages in tomato sauce. The sweet Italian sausage to these meatballs makes them moist and full of flavor, and the crushed red pepper flakes adds some heat! Instead of browned ground beef, my mom would simmer Italian sausages in beer, then slice them into the sauce. The sauce itself is a straightforward affair with onion and garlic in olive oil, canned diced tomatoes, a few dried herbs, and salt and pepper.
Beef and Spinach in Tomato Sauce. Once the spinach loosens up in the stew, add the crushed tomatoes or tomato sauce and mix well. Continue to simmer for an additional hour on low heat. You can cook Beef sausages in tomato sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef sausages in tomato sauce
- It’s 4 of beef sausages (~450 g).
- Prepare 400 g of tomato puree or simple mashed tomato.
- Prepare 50 ml of red wine.
- Prepare 1 can of canned beans (300 g).
- It’s 150 g of canned corn.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s of Pepper, salt, dressing You prefer. I used oregano and rosemary.
This Beefy Tomato Soup is our most popular soup recipes! This comforting soup is loaded with beef This soup recipe is another way I like to use spaghetti sauce in recipes as a short cut and a boost of Would it work if I used both sausage and beef and make a double batch? Full of beef and complex tomato flavors, this spaghetti sauce. · Best Portobello Mushroom recipe. Make this savory sausage tomato sauce topped with gooey, melty cheese on top of an umami portobello!
Beef sausages in tomato sauce instructions
- Fry chopped onion and garlic on spoon of butter. Add seasoning..
- Add mashed tomatoes, wine, canned beans and corn..
- Cut sauseges in smaller parts and add in the sauce. Stew for ~30 min..
Add the tomato concentrate and tomato puree. Mix and add enough water to cover the sausages. Add the basil leaves and season with salt to taste. Serve hot with mash or polenta or use. In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, lightly brown the garlic in the oil with the bay leaf and red pepper flakes.