Christmas Brunch Eggs,Bacon,Corned Beef Hash.
You can have Christmas Brunch Eggs,Bacon,Corned Beef Hash using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christmas Brunch Eggs,Bacon,Corned Beef Hash
- It’s 10 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 lbs of bacon.
- Prepare 2 cans of your favorite corned beef hash.
- Prepare of Salt to your taste.
- Prepare of Pepper to your taste.
- Prepare of Basil to your taste.
- You need 2 teaspoons of oil.
Christmas Brunch Eggs,Bacon,Corned Beef Hash instructions
- Pull the bacon out of the pack slice it in half.
- Turn your pan on medium high heat and start layering your bacon in.
- Open both cans of corn beef hash empty it in a small pot on medium high heat add salt and pepper to taste stir and add your 2 teaspoons of oil.
- Flip your bacon when needed keep layering till your on your last batch.
- Crack all 10 eggs add salt and pepper and basil and beat your eggs.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter put your pan on high heat once your butter has melted pour your eggs in scramble to your liking.
- Once all your food is done get a plate and enjoy your meal!.