Melt in your mouth chicken. Reviews, Tweaks & More Reviews, Tweaks & More. MIYM Chicken is a family favorite dinner. It's my version of the classic Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Recipe that your mom probably used to make!
Best of Long Island and Central Florida. mayo, boneless chicken breast, seasoned salt, grated Parmesan cheese. Serve on its own, or over pasta/rice! For a healthier option, you can use Greek yogurt (plain) in lieu of the mayonnaise! You can have Melt in your mouth chicken using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Melt in your mouth chicken
- You need 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 4 of Chicken breast.
- It’s of Minced Parsley.
- You need of Fresh cracked black pepper.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of softened butter for greasing dish.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of olive oil for greasing dish.
Both ways are just as tasty! Hope you enjoy this Melt In Your Mouth Chicken! Brining or marinating chicken beforehand is another easy way to keep chicken moist and flavorful. Chicken breast is a blank canvas and tastes great with other fresh herbs and seasonings as well.
Melt in your mouth chicken instructions
- Mix mayo, parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper, garlic powder and paprika together and place chicken in a buttered and olive oiled 9 ×13 inch dish and roll chicken around in butter mixture and then spread mayo mixture on chicken. Sprinkle on a little parsley and cracked black pepper.
- Bake at 375. Degrees for 45 minutes or till internal temperature is 165 degrees F..
Tips for Making Melt in Your Mouth Chicken: This recipe can easily be doubled. Can be prepped the night before or in the morning and then popped in the oven when you get home from work. If your chicken breasts are on the.. Full of flavor, moist, tender melt in your mouth chicken and best of all, simple to make! Содержание. Did you find this post useful?