You can have Chicken Enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchiladas
- It’s 1 of Lg. 50oz. (1.42kg) Can Sweet Sue Boned Chicken.
- It’s 1 of Sm. Can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles, drained.
- It’s 1 of Yellow Onion, diced.
- You need 1/2 of Jalapeño, minced.
- You need 1 Cup of Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend.
- Prepare 1 Pkg. of Whole Wheat 10in. Flour Tortillas.
- You need 4 of Sm. Cans Nacho Cheese Sauce.
- You need 1 of Sm. Can Enchilada Sauce (Red).
Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a large mixing bowl add the chicken, tomatoes, jalapeño, onion, 3Tbsps. Enchilada sauce, and shredded cheese. Mix well. Add a couple Tablespoons of filling on to a tortilla shell. Roll up burrito style. Add to a large 13X9 baking pan. Repeat with rest of tortillas and filling. Set aside..
- In another mixing bowl add the nacho cheese sauce and rest of the enchilada sauce. Mix til well combined. Spread over the top of the enchiladas. Bake for 25-30minutes. Remove from oven. Serve and Enjoy 😋.