Slow Cooker Mocha Lava Cake. Sprinkling instant coffee on top for the full mocha effect. Add this dessert recipe for Slow-Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake to your menu for an impressively rich dessert using Betty Crocker™ Super. As promised, the matcha lava cake video!
For this recipe, I swapped out chocolate ganache for matcha white chocolate ganache. Spray slow cooker with nonstick spray so the cake won't stick. Pour mixture into the slow cooker and smooth over the bottom. You can cook Slow Cooker Mocha Lava Cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Mocha Lava Cake
- Prepare of cake mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of unsweetened dark cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of instant espresso powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brewed espresso.
- You need 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
Try this amazing gooey chocolate lava cake recipe for your next gathering without ever turning on the oven! The oval slow cooker is best for this recipe so the cake will cook evenly. You will need: Chocolate fudge cake mix. This is honestly the best slow cooker lava cake you are ever going to make thanks to a secret ingredient!
Slow Cooker Mocha Lava Cake instructions
- Butter the ceramic insert of a slow cooker on bottom and halfway up the sides..
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients well..
- Pour into buttered cooker bowl..
- Cover, set cooker to low and cook for 2 1/2 hours. Turn cooker off and let it set untouched for 30 minutes more..
- Serve with ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream..
I will WARN YOU that you do have to watch the sides of the cake in the slow cooker as they can over bake. The slow cooker might not seem like the most romantic tool for Valentine's Day dinner, but this machine's slow and even heating delivers If Valentine's Day had a mascot, it would be the chocolate lava cake. Luxurious and bittersweet, this dessert is Valentine's Day in. How to make Slow Cooker Low-Carb Chocolate Lava Cake recipe. to be the healthy chocolate King! So easy and delicous and your family's new favourite.