Tomato Taco Salad. My kids and husband ate their taco salad with the tortilla chips but I had mine with just lettuce tomatoes. Ground turkey taco meat and fresh veggies make this high in protein, vitamins, and fiber and low in calories and carbs. How to make the ULTIMATE Taco Salad!
Taco salads are great and all, but after trying one with DORITOS we knew we had been missing out. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Taco Salad made with healthy ground turkey, black beans, and corn. You can cook Tomato Taco Salad using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Taco Salad
- You need 150 grams of Ground meat (beef and pork blend).
- It’s 1 small of Onion.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- It’s 2 medium of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Pizza cheese.
- It’s 1 of Tortilla chips, corn chips.
Serve warm or cold over romaine lettuce with fresh tomatoes, avocados, and shredded cheese. Perfect for a mid-week meal or. Chicken Taco Salad with Spinach, Tomatoes, Bell Pepper, Tortilla Chips, and Cheddar Cheese. For dressing use Ranch dressing or Greek yogurt mixed with the taco seasoning and fresh cilantro.
Tomato Taco Salad instructions
- Cook the meat and onion in a frying pan. Wipe any excess oil with a paper towel..
- Add the ketchup, sauce, and curry powder and continue sautéing until the liquid evaporates..
- The taco meat is completed. Gather all of the meat into the center of the frying pan..
- Place the chunks of tomatoes around the edges of the frying pan..
- Sprinkle everything with pizza cheese. Cover with a lid and cook on medium heat until the moisture from the tomatoes is released and bubbling..
- Remove the lid and keep heating until the tomatoes have reached your preferred tenderness, then it's done! Top with corn chips..
- Eat with a spoon!.
Taco salad is an easy light meal or side dish. It's a great crowd-pleaser, and an easy dish to bring to a potluck or other gathering. Taco salad recipe components Diced tomato: for freshness. Crispy tortilla strips: You can't have a taco salad without them! Quick Taco Salad is a delectable mash-up of fresh lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and lean ground beef.