Thick Stewed Miso Udon Noodles.
You can have Thick Stewed Miso Udon Noodles using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thick Stewed Miso Udon Noodles
- Prepare 2 of servings Frozen udon noodles.
- You need of Stewed miso noodle tsuyu.
- You need 600 ml of ◇water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ◇Dashi stock granules.
- You need 2 tbsp of ◇Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◇Mirin.
- It’s 70 grams of ◆Miso (I used Sanjirushi/ Ryotei Akadashi).
- You need of Additions to the batter:.
- It’s 1 of Chikuwa.
- You need 1 of Scallion (or white leek).
- It’s 1 of Dried wheat gluten.
- It’s 2 of Egg.
Thick Stewed Miso Udon Noodles instructions
- Put all ◇ ingredients into a pot and bring them to a boil..
- Turn the heat down to low and dissolve the ◆ miso in..
- The broth is done..
- Soak the frozen udon noodles in warm water. After a while, loosen the noodles with chopsticks and drain..
- Soak the dried wheat gluten in water. Slice the chikuwa and scallion diagonally..
- Mix the dipping sauce well and pour into the earthen pot. Add the noodles in the soup, and loosen with chopsticks. Place the other ingredients on the noodles..
- Leave a small space in the centre of the pot to drop the eggs in..
- Put the lid on and cook over low heat..
- When the eggwhite turns slightly opaque, it is done!.
- Please have it while it is piping hot!.