Simple Character Bento Rilakkuma Rice Ball.
You can cook Simple Character Bento Rilakkuma Rice Ball using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Character Bento Rilakkuma Rice Ball
- It’s 1 of Warm rice.
- You need 1 of Mentsuyu.
- Prepare 1 of Nori seaweed.
- You need 1 of Egg crepe.
- It’s 1 of Sliced cheese.
- It’s 3 of cm Uncooked spaghetti noodle (thin).
Simple Character Bento Rilakkuma Rice Ball instructions
- Mix the cooked rice with the mentsuyu. Wrap the rice with cling wrap to shape the head and ears..
- This is how it looks from the side. The ears should be just as thick as the head..
- Once cooled, remove the wrap and add to the bento box..
- Cut out the inside of the ears from the edge of an egg crepe with an oval-shaped cutter..
- Fix the inside of the ears in place with a rod of uncooked spaghetti..
- With the same cutter used in Step 4, cut out a piece of sliced cheese. Again, using a piece of uncooked spaghetti, fix this to just under the centre of the face. If you push the pasta down so that it doesn't poke out, it shouldn't be too noticeable..
- Create the rest of the face by cutting out some nori seaweed. You're all done..