Outstanding Somen Noodles with Bonito Noodle Sauce Granité.
You can have Outstanding Somen Noodles with Bonito Noodle Sauce Granité using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Outstanding Somen Noodles with Bonito Noodle Sauce Granité
- It’s 50 ml of Bonito dashi base mentsuyu (2x concentrate).
- Prepare 40 ml of Club soda.
- Prepare 2 of bundles Somen noodles.
- Prepare 6 of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 3 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- You need 1 dash of Japanese leek.
Outstanding Somen Noodles with Bonito Noodle Sauce Granité step by step
- Put the mentsuyu sauce concentrate and club soda in a bowl, mix together lightly and freeze for at least an hour. (You may question using the use of club soda to dilute the mentsuyu concentrate, but you don't taste the soda in it at all when it's turned into a granité.).
- Even if you leave it in the freezer for a long time, it won't turn into a solid block due to the carbonation. Break it up with a fork, and the granité is done..
- Boil the somen noodles for a minute and a half, drain and cool in cold water, and drain well. Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters, finely shred the shiso leaves and slice the leek very thinly using a slicer. Arrange the somen noodles in glasses, top with the leek, tomatoes and granité, and decorate with the shiso leaves..