Shirataki Noodle Yakisoba.
You can cook Shirataki Noodle Yakisoba using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shirataki Noodle Yakisoba
- Prepare 1 packages of Shirataki noodles.
- Prepare 30 grams of Carrot.
- It’s 50 grams of Cabbage.
- You need 1 of Green pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1/5 tsp of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 50 ml of Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 of a small package Bonito flakes.
Shirataki Noodle Yakisoba step by step
- Drain the shirataki noodles and use kitchen scissors to cut into thirds. Dry-fry in a frying pan until the water evaporates. (Don't add oil!).
- Once there's no more moisture in the frying pan, add the dashi stock granules and water, and cook again over medium heat until the moisture evaporates..
- When the moisture has evaporated again, add the sesame oil, julienned carrots, strips of cabbage, and julienned green peppers one at a time, cooking for 30 seconds between each addition..
- Once it has all mixed, season with salt and pepper, add the Japanese Worcestershire sauce, and cook over medium heat until the moisture evaporates..
- Once the moisture has evaporated, transfer to a dish and garnish with bonito flakes..