Simple with Mentsuyu Noodle Sauce Roast Chicken.
You can cook Simple with Mentsuyu Noodle Sauce Roast Chicken using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple with Mentsuyu Noodle Sauce Roast Chicken
- You need 4 of Bone-in chicken thigh.
- You need 200 ml of ☆Mentsuyu (2x concentrate).
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need 2 clove of ☆Garlic (grated).
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
Simple with Mentsuyu Noodle Sauce Roast Chicken instructions
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the chicken thighs, add the coarsely-ground black pepper, and thoroughly yet gently massage into the meat. Combine the ☆ ingredients..
- Add the chicken and the combined ☆ ingredients to a ziploc or plastic bag. Remove the air as much as possible and seal tight. Let marinate for 3 hours, to overnight. Let rest for over an hour at the very least..
- Place the chicken on a baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper and bake in the oven on the upper rack at 230 ℃ for 20 to 25 minutes. Watch it as it bakes and adjust accordingly..
- You can use the leftover marinade. While the chicken is baking bring it to a boil in a small pot. Or microwave until it's simmering..
- Once the chicken has been cooked through to the center and is golden brown it's done. It's the most delicious when it's just a tad crispy on the edges..
- Transfer to a serving plate and top with the sauce you made in Step 4 (optional). Eating it while it's hot and fresh out of the oven is the happiness of homemade cooking..
- If you have any sauce left over, marinate a boiled quail egg together with the green onion, ginger, and you'll get a flavored boiled egg. It's good for lunch boxes..