Japanese Okinawa-island Fried Noodle.
You can have Japanese Okinawa-island Fried Noodle using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Okinawa-island Fried Noodle
- You need 200 g of Soumen noodle.
- You need 1 of small Carrot.
- It’s 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1 of tuna small can.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Dashi powder (Japanese fish bouillon powder).
- Prepare of Bonito flakes.
- Prepare of Sesame.
Japanese Okinawa-island Fried Noodle step by step
- Cut carrot and green pepper.
- Boil noodles just for 1-2 minuets and wash with cold water very well.
- Make scrambled egg.
- Fry vegetables and drained tuna with 1 tablespoon sesame oil.
- Fry noodles and put scrambled egg. Seasoning with Dashi powder..
- Garnish with bonito flakes and sesame. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sesame oil..