grilled honey-balsamic salmon.
You can cook grilled honey-balsamic salmon using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of grilled honey-balsamic salmon
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 of 6 oz 1/2 in. salmon steaks.
grilled honey-balsamic salmon instructions
- combine first 5 ingredients, mix and brush over fish..
- coat grill rack with cooking spray.
- coals should be medium hot (350-400 F) place fish on rack.
- grill, covered, 2-3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with fork..
- serve immiediately.