Spicy-Sweet Salmon With Avocado Sauce.
You can cook Spicy-Sweet Salmon With Avocado Sauce using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy-Sweet Salmon With Avocado Sauce
- Prepare of salmon.
- You need of Salmon filet.
- It’s of Cumin.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Chile powder.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- It’s of Tabasco.
- It’s of Lime juice.
- It’s of avocado sauce.
- You need of Avocado sliced.
- It’s of container of Greek yogurt.
- It’s of Kale.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Honey.
- Prepare of Water.
Spicy-Sweet Salmon With Avocado Sauce instructions
- Take your filets and coat them lightly with the Tabasco..
- Coat the filets with the cumin, sea salt, pepper, and chile powder.
- Set those aside. Now we make the sauce..
- In a blender combine all the ingredients for the sauce together..
- Blend until creamy. Add the honey last to determine the right sweetness for yourself..
- You'll have a lot of sauce left over which is ok. It makes a great dip for some tortilla chips!.
- Now heat a pan to medium heat on the stove. Place the filet in and let it sear for 45 seconds on each side..
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle with brown sugar..
- Return to the pan and cook the fish. Do not turn too often. It will take longer to cook and it won't let the brown sugar glaze..
- When the fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork then it is done..
- Squeeze your lime juice over your fish and then spoon your avocado sauce over top..
- Garnish with cilantro sprig and then serve and enjoy!.