Maple Mustard Glazed Salmon. A healthy and delicious salmon, glazed with maple syrup and Maple Mustard Glazed Salmon. I love to bring a little salmon into my diet, especially in the summer months. It's such a lean source of protein with.
The fragrance of sweet maple, tangy mustard, and lively ginger comes together for a great meal. With fresh salmon and everything in my pantry needed for this Maple Mustard Glaze recipe, I decided to try it out. Tips for Cooking Maple and Mustard Glazed Salmon. You can cook Maple Mustard Glazed Salmon using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maple Mustard Glazed Salmon
- It’s of salmon fillet. (cut into 6 pieces).
- It’s of butter. (melted).
- You need of maple syrup.
- Prepare of grainy mustard (can use dijion wholegrain).
- It’s of soy sauce.
- Prepare of pepper. (to taste).
The exact cooking time will vary according to the thickness of your salmon and if it is a whole piece or filets. Plus it will depend on how well done you like your salmon. They would nail the salmon to cedar or alder wood planks and set the planks around a central fire, where the fish slowly absorbed smoky aromas. I like to glaze the salmon with a mixture of maple syrup and mustard.
Maple Mustard Glazed Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Arrange salmon in baking dish.
- In small bowl whisk together butter, maple syrup, mustard, and soy sauce.
- Pour mixture over salmon.
- Add pepper on top to taste.
- Bake approx 15-20 mins or until salmon flakes with fork.
Pat dry the salmon fillets with paper towels. Place the salmon on one half of the sheet pan and place the asparagus and shallots on the other half. Try Maple-Mustard Glazed Salmon for a spicy, sweet flavor boost. Cayenne pepper adds heat to our Maple-Mustard Glazed Salmon to make things extra interesting! Seafood night will never be the same again.