Baked Chipotle Salmon. #glutenfree #paleo #keto.
You can cook Baked Chipotle Salmon. #glutenfree #paleo #keto using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Chipotle Salmon. #glutenfree #paleo #keto
- You need 2 of salmon filets.
- You need 1/2 of lemon – juice and zest.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of chipotle powder or flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Fresh coriander / cilantro, chopped or whole stems.
Baked Chipotle Salmon. #glutenfree #paleo #keto instructions
- Mix chipotle spice, salt, olive oil, lemon and maple syrup to create the marinade..
- Lay out salmon on a aluminium foil, skin down, lifting the sides of the foil. Pour marinade on the salmon to coat well (I used pastry brush). if you like to eat salmon skin, make sure you oil the aluminium foil before placing the salmon, so that it doesn't stick and separate from the flesh when you want to serve the salmon..
- Add chopped or whole stem coriander / cilantro on top of the salmon, and close up the foil to create a packet..
- Cook in the oven on 200C for 15-20 minutes until salmon is cooked. Open up the foil, and cook for another 3-5 minutes so that the top crisps more..
- Remove and serve with a side of vegetable, on top of salad or in tacos. Enjoy!.