Egg Potato Curry Bengali style. A simple egg curry can be made in so many different ways, Our Tialicious Express this time is stationed in West Bengal, and hence this recipe is the. Hi Friends, today i am sharing Bengali style egg curry recipe. I hope you all will be like this video.
It is easy to make and delicious. This aloo dimer dalna or potato egg curry is more of a lighter consistency and goes well with rice or chapathis. The recipe is very simple and requires less ingredients. You can have Egg Potato Curry Bengali style using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Potato Curry Bengali style
- It’s 4 of Hard boiled egg.
- Prepare 4 of Boiled Potati.
- You need 1 of Chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 5 tsp of onion_tomato_green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 5 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 of black cardamom.
- Prepare 5 of cloves.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 of "cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of Dry red chilli.
- Prepare 3 tsp of coriander leaves.
- It’s of Fresh cream for decoration.
Bengali Egg Curry is a delicious preparation of eggs and potato which are cooked in a gravy made up of onion, tomato and ginger garlic paste. Bengali recipes also use a spice powder called panch phoron. How to make Bengali style egg curry recipe with potato? Potatoes, eggs, soy chunks, papads etc could be a life saver for such nights and there definitely are certain recipes that you need to have in your repertoire to save yourself on such occasions.
Egg Potato Curry Bengali style instructions
- Boil eggs & potatoes separately..
- Prick the eggs with fork..
- Heat oil, add turmeric powder & red chilli powder.Saute it for a while.Fry eggs in oil & take out..
- Fry boiled potatoes in the same oil & then take out..
- Now add bay leaves, dry red chilli, cinnamon stick & cloves.Saute it for a while..
- Add chopped onion, ginger garlic paste.Fry it for few mins..
- Add onion_tomato_green chilli paste.Fry it also & make a soft mixture of it..
- Add all spices & 2cup of hot water..
- When bubbles comes out add fried eggs & potatoes.Adjust salt & water.Cover it & cook it well..
- Add coriander leaves & adjust gravy.Switch off the flame..
- Decorate with fresh cream & serve it with rice or parantha..
This Bengali Egg curry fits that bill perfectly. Its all housewives answer to an empty pantry, busy. Bengali Egg Curry, a delicious Curry where Eggs are cooked with Potatoes in an onion tomato gravy. It is easy to make and thus makes a great weekday lunch Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot. Serve Bengali Egg Curry for a delicious weekday meal along with Jeera Rice and Pudina.