Hydrabadi Egg Biryani.
You can cook Hydrabadi Egg Biryani using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hydrabadi Egg Biryani
- You need of basmati Rice.
- Prepare of hard boiled Egg.
- It’s of yogurt.
- It’s of Onions.
- You need of Green chillies.
- Prepare of Mint leaves.
- It’s of Coriander leaves.
- It’s of Red Chilli powder.
- It’s of Turmeric powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- You need of Ghee.
- You need of Whole Garam Masala.
- You need of Garam Masala powder.
- Prepare of Lemon Juice.
Hydrabadi Egg Biryani step by step
- Wash the basmati rice and parboil with a large amount of water along with whole garam masala and 4 to 5 green chillies and a little salt. After it is done, drain the water and keep aside..
- Make vertical slits on the egg and marinate with yogurt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, powered garam masala, and a little salt. To this, add the rest of the green chillies (slit vertically), mint leaves and coriander leaves, and keep it aside..
- Make thin round slices of onions and deep fry in the oil until golden brown and strain on a paper towel..
- In a thick bottom vessel put some oil (about 1 tsp) and pour the marinated mixture..
- Layer it with onion mixture and pour the lime juice; layer it with parboiled rice..
- On top of this, put some ghee..
- Cover tightly and keep on the stove for 20-25 mins on a very small flame. After it is done, mix slowly and serve hot with raita..