Spicy egg masala dhaba style recipe.
You can cook Spicy egg masala dhaba style recipe using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy egg masala dhaba style recipe
- It’s 4 of eggs hard boiled cut into 2 pieces.
- You need 2 of big onions finely chopped.
- You need 1 of big tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of full ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare as needed of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
Spicy egg masala dhaba style recipe step by step
- Heat oil in a kadai add cumin seeds once they splutter well add chopped onions fry until golden.
- Add red chilli salt turmeric coriander garam masala and gramflour fry for a minute add ginger garlic sautey another 1 minute add chopped tomatoes.
- Cook on medium flame until tomatoes are soft add water as gravy required bring to a boil add eggs upside down cover lid and simmer 4 to 5 minutes.
- Then flip the eggs garnish with coriander leaves cook on other side too for 2 minutes then serve….