French toast topping with egg mayo.
You can have French toast topping with egg mayo using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French toast topping with egg mayo
- Prepare of Part A.
- You need 2 of – Plain square bread.
- Prepare 2 of – eggs(lightly beaten).
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh milk.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s Pinch of brown sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Part B.
- Prepare 2 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 3 tsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s Pinch of black pepper.
French toast topping with egg mayo instructions
- Prepare the egg mixture by mixing all Part A ingredients except the bread and butter..
- Soak the bread into eggs mixture for 30seconds or let the bread fully absorb the eggs. Use saucepan n medium low heat melted a quarter of butter, pan fry the bread turn into golden brown toast. Repeat adding a quarter of butter pan fry for another side. Cook the 4sides of toast before platter. Redo for 2nd slice of bread..
- Mix well all the part B ingredients into egg mayo..
- Use a 1/3 measurement cup, lightly wipe with some cooking oil(I used kitchen towel), scoop the egg mayo n place on TOP the French toast, drizzle with some maple syrup..
- Decorated with some shallots..
- Serve well with coffee and tomato baked bean..