Grilled Boiled Egg Sandwich.
You can have Grilled Boiled Egg Sandwich using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Boiled Egg Sandwich
- Prepare 2 of Hard boiled eggs (Cut into halves).
- You need 2 of Bread Slices (I used Rye Bread).
- You need As per requirement of Mayonnaise.
- You need As per requirement of Non-Stick Spray Or Oil Or Melted Butter.
- It’s of Variation 1:.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Variation 2:.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper Powder:.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Mustard Powder.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
Grilled Boiled Egg Sandwich step by step
- Preheat an Indoor Electric Grill..
- Lace the outer sides of both the bread slices lightly with nonstick spray or brush with oil or melted butter for a crispy crust..
- Apply/squirt some mayonnaise on the inner side of both the bread slices..
- Place the 4 egg halves in a row on top of one slice of bread. (Mayonnaise side up)..
- Sprinkle salt & the condiments of your choice on top of the eggs (given above under Variation 1 & Variation 2)..
- Cover with the other slice of bread (Mayonnaise side down)..
- Gently place the sandwich on the hot Grill..
- Close & cook for 2-3 minutes or until crisp & you get nice & deep grill marks..
- If your Grill has a “Sandwich” option, select that..
- When done, place the sandwich on a plate lined with paper napkin. Cut into half if you wish to..
- Enjoy with Tomato Ketchup or your favorite Dipping Sauce & a hot cup of your favorite beverage or a bowl of soup..
- Note: You may use a preheated Grill Pan if you do not have an Electric Grill. Press with a wooden spatula to get the grill marks. Turn the sandwich when one side is done. Press again..
- Tip: 1. To make the sandwiches extra crispy, apply some Mayonnaise on the outer side of the bread as well. 2. Eggs should be at room temperature before boiling. Add a pinch of salt to the water. The eggs won’t crack..