Grilled Salmon with honey mustard. How to Make Honey Mustard Salmon. This video is part of our Simply Kids Cook YouTube series. Head over there to see more videos in the series.
Spray hot grill pan or grill with cooking spray. Turn the grill to high and line a baking tray with foil. Mix the lemon zest and juice, mustard and honey. You can cook Grilled Salmon with honey mustard using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon with honey mustard
- Prepare of Salmon steak cut.
- You need of Seed style mustard (Edmond Fallot).
- You need of Red capsicum.
- Prepare of Dried thyme.
- You need of honey.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
A demonstration of how to cook salmon perfectly on the grill. One of my favorite grilled salmon recipes of all time, and a great summer dinner recipe! Honey Mustard Salmon with Mango Quinoa. The perfect recipe for summer barbecues or a quick and easy weeknight meal on the grill.
Grilled Salmon with honey mustard step by step
- Put salt, pepper, thyme on each side of the salmon, add a little bit of olive oil and add on top the seed style mustard honey and the chop capsicum.
- Pre heat the oven 450F and make sure to cover the salmon with the foil so it wont get dry. Bake it for 20min.
- Remove the lid foil for 5 min until the capsicum is cook.
- Serve salmon with white rice.
I admit without any kind of resistance to being a mustard addict. Salmon has a medium-firm texture and a full rich flavor. The brown sugar, butter and honey glaze will caramelize on the surface of the fish, along with the soy sauce it forms a savory, umami-rich coating. Honey-Mustard Grilled Salmon and Pasta Salad. This insanely easy honey mustard glaze is super-versatile and can be slathered on salmon, chicken, turkey and pork chops.