Grilled chicken #localfestivecontestkakamega.
You can have Grilled chicken #localfestivecontestkakamega using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken #localfestivecontestkakamega
- Prepare 1 of chicken.
- Prepare of Chicken masala.
- It’s of Paprika.
- Prepare of Tumeric.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Rosemary.
Grilled chicken #localfestivecontestkakamega step by step
- Blend onions, ginger and garlic together to get a smooth paste..
- Add tumeric, paprika, chicken masala and rosemary to the paste and mix using a spoon..
- Add in 2 tbls of olive oil, vinegar and salt to the above mixture and mix again..
- Smear your chicken with the paste and make sure it gets to every part of the chicken and the paste that remains put inside the chicken. (the chicken's inner parts should be removed so that you have a hike where you can put you spices.).
- Take the grilling rod and presses through the chicken such that it goes through and through..
- Take a small wire or thread and tie the chicken thighs together and to the rod so that it's able to turn and the chicken cooks evenly..
- Place your chicken in a preheated oven @180°© for 30 minutes..
- After 25 minutes check on your chicken by cutting through the thighs and check whether it has cooked through..
- The chicken is now ready, serve it with potatoes and salad on the side. Enjoy 😋😋.