Veggie Burgers (Lactose Free).
You can cook Veggie Burgers (Lactose Free) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie Burgers (Lactose Free)
- Prepare of Garbanzo beans (chickpeas).
- It’s of Red pepper.
- You need of Green pepper.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of Crackers.
- It’s of onion powder.
- It’s of greek seasoning.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of Daiya dairy free vegan cheese.
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of Earthbalance vegan butter (lactose free).
- Prepare of hot peppers (optional).
- It’s of Bhut jolokia pepper (powder).
- It’s of Habanero powder (or 1 habanero pepper).
- You need of Jalapeño powder (or 1 jalapeño pepper).
Veggie Burgers (Lactose Free) step by step
- Drain, and mash Garbanzo beans. In a seperate container, mill the crackers to a powder. Set aside..
- Core and slice Red and green peppers. ** if you are adding habanero/jalapeño peppers, chop them up and add them with the red and green peppers..
- Mix all the chopped peppers to the garbanzo beans. Add eggs, crackers, and cheese. Mix well..
- Add in the greek seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, and bhut jolokia. Mix well..
- form patties and coat them with flour on both sides. then bake them in a little butter until they are slightly crispy. Enjoy..