Caramel Vodka Apple Tartlets with a Pecan Strusel Topping.
You can cook Caramel Vodka Apple Tartlets with a Pecan Strusel Topping using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Vodka Apple Tartlets with a Pecan Strusel Topping
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 1/4 cup of crushed pecan halves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter, softened.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 2 of apples, diced.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Apple pie spice.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Smirnoff caramel vodka.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Other Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 box of Shortbread Tartlet shells.
- It’s 2 small of Ramekins, coated with butter.
- Prepare 1 of sauce pan.
- It’s 1 of cookie sheet.
- You need 1 of aluminum foil.
Caramel Vodka Apple Tartlets with a Pecan Strusel Topping step by step
- For the streusel topping, mix together the flour, pecans and butter until the mixture is loosely crumbled. Set aside..
- Next, mix the apples and lemon juice together in a bowl. Add in the granulated sugar, light brown sugar, all purpose flour, apple pie spice, and vodka, mix well..
- Heat butter over medium heat until melted in the saucepan. Then, fold the apple mixture into the butter and stir occasionally until it starts to bubble. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and place the tartlet shells and the 2 ramekins on the pan. Spoon about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the warm apple mixture into each shell. Spoon the remaining filling into the ramekins. Sprinkle the streusel topping on each tartlet..
- Place pan in oven on low broil until the topping is a nice golden brown color. Let cool for 5 minutes and serve warm. Enjoy!.