Desi Fried Chicken.
You can have Desi Fried Chicken using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Desi Fried Chicken
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken pieces de skinned.
- It’s for of grinding :.
- Prepare 20 of Shallots.
- You need 4 of Ripe red tomatoes medium sized.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Whole black pepper.
- You need 1.5 tablespoons of Ginger chopped.
- You need 6 of Garlic pods.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Salt or as per taste.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Coriander powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Kashmiri red chilli powder or as preferred.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 3/4 tablespoon of Garam masala powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water for grinding.
- It’s other of ingredients:.
- It’s as required of Oil for shallow frying.
- You need 3 sprigs of Curry leaves 3 sprigs.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon half for squeezing.
- It’s 2 fistfu of Fried gram flour or as required to adjust the marinade consistency.
Desi Fried Chicken step by step
- To begin with, let’s prepare the marinade masala. Grind diced tomatoes, whole black pepper, garlic pods, chopped ginger, shallots,.
- Salt, coriander powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder,.
- Red chilli powder, garam masala powder using little water required to grind into a smooth thick masala paste..
- The fresh masala for marinating the chicken is ready. Rub the prepared masala over the chicken pieces thoroughly..
- Squeeze half the lemon. Add the fried gram powder and a fistful of finely chopped curry leaves..
- Store the chicken along with the marinade in a freezer mate box and put in freezer for 30 minutes for quick masala absorption. This is just a shortcut. You can absolutely go with overnight marination if preferred. Heat oil required for shallow frying in a wide pan. Drop the marinated chicken pieces along with the marinade into the hot oil. Shallow fry the chicken in medium heat. Do turn the chicken occasionally to ensure chicken gets fried evenly. Fry until chicken turns red and roasted..
- Desi Fried Chicken is ready to serve. Garnish with extra curry leaves to add a nice flavour to the fried chicken. Serve hot..