Fried Chicken in Worcestershire sauce.
You can have Fried Chicken in Worcestershire sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken in Worcestershire sauce
- It’s 6 pieces of bone-in chicken drumstick.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of ground white/black pepper.
- Prepare of Canola oil to fry.
- You need of For the sauce :.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, sliced.
- You need 3 tablespoons of margarin/salted butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Indonesia sweet soy sauce (kecap manis).
- You need 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of worcestershire sauce.
- You need to taste of ground white/black pepper.
Fried Chicken in Worcestershire sauce instructions
- Put the chicken pieces to a bowl, add garlic, salt and ground pepper. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours up to overnight..
- Heat the oil, pat the chicken pieces dry and and fry chicken until they are golden and cooked, drain on kitchen paper and set aside. If you avoid frying, you could spray the chicken pieces with a little olive oil and roast them for about 35 minutes at 375°C..
- Heat the butter. Sauté the garlic until fragrant then add the sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce, worcestershire sauce, ground pepper and about 2-3 tablespoons of water. Mix well. Taste it. Season with salt if needed..
- Once the sauce bubbles and gets thicker, quickly return fried chicken pieces and the onion to the frying pan and toss gently to coat..
- Turn off the heat, and transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with steamed white rice..
- This is the picture of the sweet soy sauce I use..