Kerala Fried Chicken.
You can have Kerala Fried Chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kerala Fried Chicken
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- It’s 10-11 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of rice flour.
- Prepare as needed of Refined Oil to fry.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curry leaves (optional).
- It’s 2 of Add green chillies (optional).
Kerala Fried Chicken step by step
- Make a paste of the following ingredients in coconut oil, not water. Curry leaves are optional. Green chillies optional..
- Marinated the chicken in the paste and all the spices..
- Marinate for an hour at least..
- Add the rice flour and mix it well with the marinate..
- Fry the chicken in hot oil and serve!!!.