Fried Chicken Momos. Fried Chicken Momos Recipe, Learn how to make Fried Chicken Momos This Fried Chicken Momos recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Momos can be steamed or deep fried and is served with spicy Tomato chutney, Chilli Garlic sauce or green chutney. The crispy fried chicken momos have become one of the most popular street.
Put a steamer over medium flame and steam these chicken momos for. The crispy fried chicken momos have become one of the most popular street foods in India! Make these fried chicken momos at home and you will love it more! You can have Fried Chicken Momos using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Momos
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour or Maida.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s of Water as required.
- Prepare of FOR THE CHICKEN FILLING -.
- It’s 200 gm of boneless Chicken cubes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chilli Garlic sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 3 of Green Chillies finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Cabbage shredded.
- You need 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Fried Chicken Momos is a famous North Eastern snack recipe. It is famous street food that is first steamed and then fried and served with red chili chutney and soup. An all-time favorite street snack, Momos made with a chicken filling, first steamed and then deep fried. Momos Recipe easily made at home with a veg cheese filling and fried crispy.
Fried Chicken Momos step by step
- Make a smooth yet a little firm dough with all the ingredients mentioned. Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes. Meanwhile heat Oil in a pan. Add ginger garlic paste and finely chopped Onions. After it gets a little bit translucent and the raw smell vanishes, stir in all the spices including the Chicken and the shredded Cabbage. Saute until everything gets cooked well for about 15 minutes on a low heat. Don't forget to put a lid on..
- Now comes the most interesting part of making the Momos first and then frying. Divide the dough into equal sized balls that should be smaller in size. Roll out a thin disc. Place about 1-2 tablespoons of the Chicken filling. Shape into your favourite Momos. Now instead of steaming, these are to be fried..
- Deep fry them in hot Oil on a low heat in batches of one to two. Serve with spicy Momos Chutney. Enjoy!.
Learn how to make momos with this step by step momos recipe. Fried Chicken Momos is a famous North Eastern snack recipe. It is a famous street food that is first steamed and then fried and served with red chilly chutney. Momo is a type of East and South Asian steamed filled dumpling. Momos are native to Southwest Chinese region of Tibet as well as Bhutan, Nepal, North Indian region of Ladakh.