Fresh Fish Sauce.
You can cook Fresh Fish Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh Fish Sauce
- It’s 1 of large fresh mackerek fish.
- You need 3 of fresh pepper diced.
- You need 6 of fresh tomatoes chopped.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of stock cubes.
- It’s 1 of freshTatashe.
Fresh Fish Sauce step by step
- Perboil fish and spice as you desire, once your fish ready, debone and flake with a fork, set aside.
- Blend tomatoes, pepper, onions and tatashe; paste should be abit rough.
- In a hot pot add vegetable oil and fry blended tomatoes paste, till the sour taste is gone, add fish and stir,.
- Add stock cube, salt to taste, stir continuously cover pot and turn off heat after 4mins.
- Serve with boiled yam..