Curry yam and fish sauce.
You can have Curry yam and fish sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curry yam and fish sauce
- Prepare of tuber of yam.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Curry powder.
- Prepare of Stock.
- Prepare of Benny stock powder.
- It’s of Spring onions.
- It’s of Green pepper.
- You need of Fresh tomatoes.
- You need of Carrot.
- Prepare of Fresh pepper.
- Prepare of Boil fish with stock.
Curry yam and fish sauce step by step
- Peel your yam and cut into desired sizes.
- Heat up a little vegetable oil in a pot, add onions and curry, then saute.
- Add water enough to cook your yam, then add Benny stock powder, add your yam and cook till done.
- Heat vegetable oil in a sauce pan.
- Add sliced spring onion, fry for few seconds roughly blended tomatoes and pepper, then continue frying.
- Add the fish and fish stock, taste and reseason, then fry till oil starts to float on top.
- Add your green pepper and carrot, fry for few seconds and turn off your heat..