Pan fried fish fillet with green curry sauce. I think that cooking fish on the stove is the BEST way to cook fish Sauces for fish. With well seasoned crispy skin and juicy flesh inside, I don't need anything more than a Made this with your ultra crispy smashed potatoes and served with parmesan roasted green beans. Pan-fried fish is one of the simplest suppers to prepare, but a lot of cooks are hesitant to try.
Pan-Fried Cod with Brown Butter Sauce. Use this stove top technique for any fin fish, including cod. Add the fish fillets and turn to coat well. You can have Pan fried fish fillet with green curry sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan fried fish fillet with green curry sauce
- You need 200 g of white fish fillets,.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of rice flour.
- You need 3 Tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of mild green curry paste (or more).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cm of ginger, peeled & grid(optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut cream.
- It’s of Vermicelli, soak in hot water.
- You need 1 of Carrot, finely sliced& steam.
- You need 1/2 of zuccini, finely sliced & steam.
Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat till hot. Add the fish and cook for two minutes on each Continue to cook over a medium heat until lightly golden. Remove from the heat, add fish sauce and lime juice and stir to combine.. Pan-Fried Fish Fillets or Chicken Breast Tenderloins with Bread Crumbs, Cornmeal, or Panko K.
Pan fried fish fillet with green curry sauce step by step
- Use an zip plastic bag to shake the fish fillets with Rice flour until they are all coated, then season with salt and pepper..
- Heat butter with 2 tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick frying pan, once it is sizzling add the fish fillets.Fry for around 3 to 4 minutes on each side until the fish is golden and cooked through.
- .In another non-stick pan heat 1 tablespoon of canola oil with garlic, green curry paste for one minute. Add ginger, coconut cream and whisk it all together. Keep the pan on the heat as the sauce Keep the pan on the heat as the sauce reduces until it is thick and bubbling.Serve the fish on top of cooked vermicelli, steam carrot, steam zucchini then spoon over the thick green curry sauce.
- Serve immediately..
This Pan Fried Fish is so easy! When you fry fish in a skillet, be sure the oil is hot enough, otherwise the fish will steam instead of fry. The thicker your fillets are, the longer they will take to cook. This pan-fried fish recipe is melt-in-your-mouth delicious and easy to make. Local vegetables stir-fried with green curry sauce add spicy heat to the creamy smoothness of seared, baked onaga, or red snapper.