Cooked beans with fish sauce. I cooked steamed fish with black bean sauce 清蒸豆豉魚 today, a traditional Chinese style cuisine popular among the Cantonese. It was the live tilapia and clean. Black bean (douchi, 豆豉) is the fermented bean which has a concentrated savory flavor.
This light and fresh Asian salad filled with cucumber, carrot and bean sprouts is a tangy side dish for grilled meats, poultry, or eaten as a veggie main. Serve this fish with rice to soak up the delicious juice and I also, ALWAYS serve it with my Baby Bok Choy with Oyster Sauce. Sprinkle fish with the sugar, then pour the sherry or rice wine, soy sauce and oil on top; cover the fish with remaining black beans, scallions. You can cook Cooked beans with fish sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cooked beans with fish sauce
- You need of Beans.
- You need of Peppers.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Fish.
- You need cubes of Seasoning.
- You need of Ginger.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Black pepper.
And, speaking of sauces, fish sauce works wonders in more than just repurposed marinades. It's the secret ingredient in some of our favorite Italian Look no further than our quick pressure-cooker chicken chile verde or a bowl of Spicy Chorizo and Pinto Bean Chili. Steamed Fish with Spicy Bean Sauce: Recipe Instructions. Steam the fish, drain and put on plate.
Cooked beans with fish sauce instructions
- Put pot on fire when it start boiling pick beans that are not good including stones wash and pour into the boiling water..
- Cook till beans is soft and tender..
- Wash and pound your peppers with onions and set them aside..
- Wash your fish pot it in a pot don't add water, add ginger garlic black pepper and seasoning cubes allow to steam and turn off the heat.
- In a fry pan add oil allow it to be hot then fry the fish and set aside..
- Pour in your palm oil and allow to fry add onions then pour in your pounded pepper and allow to fry, add in your seasoning cubes, garlic then pour in your fried fish..
- Allow to cook for few minutes and it's done..
See this Cantonese Steamed Fish recipe for more details on how to cook your fish. You should also see our post on how to set up a steamer if you're not familiar with steaming foods in Chinese cooking. My boys are fans of fish, so I decided it was high time to make a wok full of this Fish with Black Bean Sauce. It doesn't have a fishy taste, but has a rather mild flavor to it which adapts well to whatever sauces you cook it with. I'm finding Basa fish fillets at many major grocery stores these days.