Tarmarind fish sauce. Tamarind Sauce Fish Curry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Thai recipe for Fried Fish with Tamarind Sauce. If you are making Fried Fish with Tamarind Sauce for kids or people who like less spicy food, use yellow and red bell pepper or any other peppers that.
Garnish with fresh cilantro sprigs, if desired. Tamarind Sauce Fish Curry is a delicious South-Indian recipe which is prepared with tamarind juice, carp fish and spices. The tangy taste of this amazing dish caters to your hunger pangs when you feel. You can cook Tarmarind fish sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tarmarind fish sauce
- Prepare of Fried fish.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 TBS of oil.
- It’s of Fresh tarmarind seeds.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 c of water.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
Make your own tamarind sauce and you notice the delicious results! You could of course add more sugar or. Sweetened with many shallots, the tangy tamarind-based sauce is a perfect match for thick cutlets of oily fish such as mackerel. Any leftover sauce is wonderful with fish or shrimp.
Tarmarind fish sauce instructions
- Soak the seeds in water. After a while squeeze using hand to get as much of the paste out.
- Fry onions in a sufuria. Add garlic and cook.
- Add tomatoes and cook till tender..
- Remove the seeds by hand from the water and add the now thick paste into the cooked tomatoes. Allow to simmer for five minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the fried fish into the sauce and simmer two minutes. Serve with accompaniment of choice.
Tamarind's sour flavor is prized in Thai cooking, and in this sauce it's balanced by the heat of curry paste and the sweetness of honey. NOTE: Tamarind sauce can be obtained at an ethnic grocer (some sell online). Use this sauce to complement enchiladas, fish, chicken, or roasted pork. It turns a plain dish into something special! View top rated Tamarind sauce for fish recipes with ratings and reviews.