Baobab soup (miyar kuka) $ Jasmice rice swallow (Tuwon Shinkafa).
You can have Baobab soup (miyar kuka) $ Jasmice rice swallow (Tuwon Shinkafa) using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baobab soup (miyar kuka) $ Jasmice rice swallow (Tuwon Shinkafa)
- It’s of For the soup.
- You need of Mutton (Ram meat) or any meat of your choice.
- It’s of Biscuit bones.
- You need of Quarter cup of kuka (baobab leaves).
- It’s of cup of palm oil.
- It’s of cup of blended tomatoes, pepper, onion and tatasai.
- It’s of rap of Stuck fish.
- Prepare of big size Dry fish.
- You need of cup cray dish.
- It’s of Quarter cup of blended crayfish.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of teaspoon of ginger.
- It’s of ball of okpehe (dawadawa/locust beans).
- It’s of Seasoning.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of For the tuwon shinkafa.
- You need of jasmine rice.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of vegetable oil.
Baobab soup (miyar kuka) $ Jasmice rice swallow (Tuwon Shinkafa) step by step
- Wash the meat, biscuit bones, stuck fish, dry fish and put in a pot, slice onions, ginger,garlic, seasoning cubes, salt and allow to cook for 30-35 minutes.
- In another pot add the palm onion and a little slice of onions and heat the oil, then add the blended tomatoes, pepper, tatasai and onions and fry for 5 minutes and add the meat stock and okpehe and bring to boil..
- Add the baobab to the boiling mixture and turning with a wooden spoon preferably to avoid lumps, add seasoning cubes and salt to taste allow to cook for five minutes and turn off the heat..
- Add 4 cups of water to a pot add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and bring to boil. Then add the washed Jasmine rice cook till very smooth then keep turning till very a thick constituency is achieve. Allow to cook for 2 minutes and turn off the heat. Roll in a calabash/polythene and put in a serving plate.
- Serve with the soup.