Unripe plantain with vegetables. In this video I will be showing you how I made a special delicacy called unripe plantain porridge with a enough Vegetables A very nutritious food Very good. Unripe plantain has a very low sugar content when compared to the ripe or over ripe variety. Ingredients for unripe plantain porridge with vegetables Unripe Plantain porridge can be eaten at any time of the day.
Can you use Unripe plantain for weight loss? Weight-Loss Unripe Plantain Recipe. unripe plantain Porridge with smoked fish and vegetables. This recipe is a well balanced, filling and tastes delicious. You can cook Unripe plantain with vegetables using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Unripe plantain with vegetables
- It’s 3 of fingers of unripe plantain.
- It’s of Dry fish.
- You need 1 of ball of onion.
- Prepare of Dry pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 1 of Know cube.
- You need leaf of Scent.
- Prepare leaf of Ugwu.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Red oil.
Unripe plantain is particularly beneficial for those who are suffering from ulcer and other diseases connected with gastrointestinal tract. Unripe plantain can be eaten as porridge, boiled and paired it with a vegetable soup or eaten as flour. Unripe plantain is the least of what anybody, especially the woman in the kitchen who often times fixes the family meals, would think of purchasing from the Plantain can be cooked and eaten boiled, roasted, mashed, baked, grilled or even as plantain porridge. If it is cooked with fish, vegetables and.
Unripe plantain with vegetables step by step
- Wash, peel plantain and cut it into small sizes.
- Put in the pot and add water and alittle limestone to make it soft, place on fire to boil till it's soft.
- Then add onion, pepper,salt and know cube to taste and allow to boil.
- Add fish and scent leaf and stir,allow to boil for 5minutes,taste and set aside.
- Turn the pepper soup into a bowl n serve your plantain with oil and your ugwu leaf ontop your plantain.
- Now your plantain is served.. It can be eaten with the pepper soup or without.
- Enjoy your meal.
Unripe Plantain Porridge gives you all the benefits of cooking plantain in its most nutritional form. Learn how you can include this meal in your Add the vegetables, cover the pot and leave to simmer. Once it has heated up, stir, turn off the heat and leave to stand for at least five minutes before serving. Plantains also are known as platanos are the less-sweet, starchier equivalent to the banana. Plantains are an extremely important staple food for people and are very popular all over the world.