Beef Soup with Veggies and Fish Balls.
You can have Beef Soup with Veggies and Fish Balls using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Soup with Veggies and Fish Balls
- You need 500 gr of beef chunks/chicken.
- Prepare 250 gr of cauliflower.
- You need 200 gr of broccoli.
- Prepare 150 gr of fish balls.
- You need 120 gr of chopped string beans.
- Prepare 80 gr of chopped carrots.
- It’s 250 gr of chopped potatoes.
- You need 2 of chopped tomatoes into big sizes.
- You need 50 gr of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 1/2 can of whole Kernel sweet corn.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- You need 1500 ml of broth.
- It’s 5 cloves of crush garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of corn starch mix with some water.
- It’s 1 tsp of sasame oil.
- Prepare 2 pinch of fried onions (can buy at Asian store).
- You need 2 tsp of chicken powder.
Beef Soup with Veggies and Fish Balls step by step
- Boil beef chunks into the water. Drain first water, continue add some water. Cook in the rice cooker until tender. Keep rest of broth..
- Boil rest of broth, add some more water. Add macaroni, garlic, beef, celery, and carrot. After few minutes add tomatoes, and fish balsl..
- Add potatoes into the soup, continue with another ingredients. Last should be broccoli. No need to cook for long time, so it's still crunchy..
- 2 minute before turning off the stove, pour liquid corn starch, and garnish with fried onion and sesame oil..