Talapia Fish Ball in Peri Peri Curry.
You can cook Talapia Fish Ball in Peri Peri Curry using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Talapia Fish Ball in Peri Peri Curry
- You need 7 of fillets of talapia fish cleaned and deveined.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need handful of freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato paste/purée.
- It’s of Oil to deep fry+2 teaspoon oil for the curry.
- You need of For fish ball marinade:.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of spicy curry powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare of For Peri Peri curry:.
- It’s 1 of large onion chopped roughly.
- You need 2 of dried red chillies broken (desseded).
- You need 1 teaspoon of regular/balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1.5 tablespoon of oregano powder.
- Prepare 5 of garlic pearls chopped roughly.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of warm water.
Talapia Fish Ball in Peri Peri Curry step by step
- Chop the fish fillets into smaller pieces.
- Blend them into a paste/a thick mass, using a mixer.
- Add all the ingredients for the marinade and keep covered for an hour. (For best results marinade the day before and leave in the fridge overnight).
- Grease you palms with some oil roll the marinated fish into lemon sized balls.
- Heat oil in a wok and gently fry the fish balls for 2-3 minutes only.(do not overfry them, as they tend to become hard when overfried.).
- Keep the fried fish balls aside.
- Blend all the ingredients listed under Peri Peri paste without any water.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a wok.
- Add the Peri Peri sauce paste and sauté for 2-3 minutes on medium heat till the oil separates.
- Season with salt and mix well.
- When the mix starts leaving the sides of the pan, add the fried fish balls by gently tossing them in the curry.
- Add amount of water and bring it to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook covered until the fish ball poof up in size and the curry thickens to your desired consistency.
- Before taking of heat add tomato paste and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or any breads of your choice.